The practitioners of O’Brien Pharmacy and the Kansas City Holistic Centre have a common goal: Provide an environment to partner with caring, skilled practitioners in weaving the tapestry of optimized health. We remain current on the most recent advances in alternative medicine, while maintaining an open and objective mind. And we consult with traditional healthcare practitioners every day to blend the best of alternative medicine with allopathic medicine.
Lisa Everett Andersen, B.Sc. Pharm, FACA, CCN
Lisa is currently working on a book packed with information about maintaining life-long vibrancy and health. The book details the remedies and healing techniques that have helped her patients.
To schedule a consultation with Lisa, please contact her assistant at 913-322-0001.
Dr. Jude LaClaire, Ph.D., LCPC.
7700 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, #209
Overland Park, KS 66202
Jude LaClaire brings a depth of professional and life experience to each person, working in a compassionate and unique way to effect positive change. Dr. LaClaire skillfully integrates family systems, neurobehavioral approaches, dream and imagery work, holistic psychotherapy and personality type, working with people of all ages, life styles, cultural and spiritual backgrounds. Together with the individual, couple or family, she creates a safe environment to release trauma, emotional and physical pain, and acquire tools to live happier, fuller empowered lives.
Dr. LaClaire is the author of Life Weaving, a five book and three CD series on holistic problem solving. For ten years she wrote a monthly mental health article for the Wellness Magazine and now contributes monthly articles to Evolving: A Guide for Conscious Living. ( All articles are available at www.evolving.com.)
Dr. LaClaire is available for individual, couple and family counseling, training, seminars and speaking engagements.
- Individual, family, relationship, children and adolescents
- Neurobehavioral Programs
Mind Body Health Enhancement Program
Reduce stress/anxiety, negative emotions, release trauma/traumatic memories, pain reduction
My True Body Program
Reduce cravings, increase desire for healthy foods, exercise, positive body image
- Depression and anxiety
- Addictions/Substance abuse issues and recovery
- Grief issues
- Interactive guided imagery for self-calming; healing emotional and physical pain
- Holistic counseling utilizing the resources of the client and their environment
- Empowering each individual in the path to wellness
In Jude LaClaire, Ph.D., you will find Kansas City’s foremost holistic counselor, educator and consultant. A published psychologist with thirty years of experience in mental health and education, Jude applies a blended, caring, natural approach for individual and groups in many diverse settings. Integrating family systems, depth psychology, dream and imagery work, multicultural studies and personality type, she assists people through difficult journeys to attain vibrant emotional, physical and spiritual health. More information about holistic psychology.
To make inquiries or appointments, contact Dr. LaClaire. If you have booked your first appointment, click the Patient Informed Consent Form button below. Please print, read and sign the form, and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Evolving Magazine January 2011 To Change or Not to change
- Evolving Magazine June 2010 Changing habits Changing Brain
- Evolving magazine February 2010 Intimacy and Independence – Making Love Last
- Wellness Magazine May 2008 Learning Optimism
- July Wellness Magazine Article – 2007 NBP Stress
- Wellness Magazine April 2007 Hunting and Gathering Anyone?
- Wellness Magazine January 2007 Feeling No Pain
- July Wellness Magazine-2006 Positively Fun
- November Wellness Magazine-2003 Take A Break-Take Control
- Wellness Mag Blues to Blue Skies
- Wellness Magazine Breaking Patterns of Depression
- May Wellness Article Change Is All Around
- Holistic Health Interconnectedness
- Wellness Mag Dreamweaving
Courtney Ferrier, Pharm.D
Dr. Ferrier graduated from the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy with the Award of Excellence in non-prescription medication studies. Since then, she has trained extensively in the use of hormone replacement therapy and clinical lab monitoring. Dr. Ferrier works with physicians and patients in the Kansas City area and across the country in the area of bio-identical hormone replacement. She serves as a preceptor for pharmacy students from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and the University of Kansas. In her clinical practice, Dr. Ferrier uses her skill set to help patients move away from the conventional polypharmacy approach and toward a life of empowerment and wellness using nutrition, hormone balance, homeopathy, and herbal remedies.
To schedule a consultation with Courtney, please contact her assistant at 913-322-0001.